Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a week left to non school things

I am blessed to be a teacher with a month (and a little bit more) holidays. Unlike last year, this year I get to really enjoy my holiday without the needs to go back and forth to Batu Pahat to invigilate for SPM.

The holiday officially ends 3rd Jan but due to a couple of meetings that would be held in school pertaining next year's activities and whatnot, there is about a week left to non school things.

I'm planning to spend this one week with my childhood besties and also with my family. Hopefully things will turn out well and none of us would be caught entangled in a tight schedule that hinders my plan for our get together.

I have spent the rest of the holiday doing some things that I'm really glad I was able to do :-) It's not traveling, I haven't travel much really this year but what I get to do this time surpasses the satisfaction that I get from anything else.

And as the holiday is coming to its end so is the year 2009.

I can't believe we'll be entering 2010 in two weeks time. Here's hoping that next year would go by smoothly and bring loads of happiness to everyone. To those who are furthering their studies, I wish you good luck and hope all you lot would be able to kick some major ass and get plenty of A's. To those who are getting married, hopefully things will go well as planned and I wish you a lifetime of happiness with your partner. To my teaching comrades, hopefully the students next year won't bring much hassle to class and hopefully there will be new teachers to take over our non-teaching works! ;-p


Ooh chipmunks 2 is coming out this 24th December. I can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

Portdy said...

Satu minggu lagi harus pergunakan sebaiknya tu...recharge cukup2 sebelum naik keje!

anyway Salam tahun baru dd!

MyNameIsdD said...

thanks portdy! :-)

hopefully dpt recharge cukup2 sbb nnt mesti habis guna punya lah bila skool dah start ;-D