Monday, December 21, 2009

This is Love

This is a very beautiful song by Rain in his Rainism album. This is an androgynous song which you can give to your gf if u're a boy and to your bf if you're a girl. The korean title of this song is Sarangiraneun Geon.



Here's the lyric (English translation). Now, tell me it isn't sweet ;-)

To me, love is
Giving and receiving everything,
Having the same thoughts
As you fall deeper, you turn into a fool
You can’t help but look to one place
You become more childish

When my hand is holding yours,
It feels as if I’ve got everything in the world. Yes~
I want nothing else

(Chrous)
I’m going to touch you
I’m going to treasure you
I’m going to be behind you,
By your side, protecting you forever
You need love
I want to see you in the mornings

yea yea yea oh~ Look into my eyes
Look at me~ My babe
We say that we will spend the rest of our lives together
Press your lips against mine
Please say I do
This is the beginning,
With the trembling voice I can not believe

When my hand is holding yours,
It feels as if I’ve got everything in the world Yes~
I want nothing else

–(Chorus)–

Everyday, every night,
I’m going to spend it with you
Everywhere, every time,
I will take you to the places you want to go
If you want
I will make a pledge of my love Baby~

–(Chorus)–

Yes. How do you feel, baby?


I'm thinking that this song would really suit a wedding but I'm not sure if there's anybody out there who'd be willing to take a risk of playing foreign songs on their wedding reception and receive weird glances from the elderly all day long but heck, it's your wedding so do what your heart desire.


Two weeks down the road before I face the kids again. Sapakah yg bakal menjadik students sy next year? jeng jeng jeng. *berdebar*

No comments: