Tuesday, December 8, 2009

it's raining rain

I used to have a maaaajor crush on rain a.k.a jun ji hoong a.k.a rain/bi the korean sensation. I got to know about him after I watched a clip on Youtube of this kid singing Rain's song "away from the sun" complete with choreography and perfect lighting. It was out of this world. Naturally, I searched for the original singer and that was when I got to know about Rain. I later watched him on Full House and my major crush developed there. It reached its perks when he came out with the Japanese single "Sad Tango". It was sexy as hell.


Tell me who could resist this.

I gawked when I watched his MVs. Superb routine and the songs are nice too. *cough* His good look helps too *cough*. I must've looked stupid gawking and drooling. But it was years ago and I sort of have passed that.

Up until the movie ninja assassin came out.



I have been telling the bf that I want to watch this movie. He wanted to watch too but the plan had to be postponed for a bit. A night before we finally managed to catch this movie, I had a dream about Rain.

In that dream, the bf was in it too. He went to work and Rain came swaying in to the bf's room and we smooched for a bit. I immediately understood that I was having an affair with him. It was not a surprise that I was feeling shameful and guilty although I got to touch his lean hard body. I mean, come on. It's Rain! And he was looking mighty fine, just like in the ninja assassin's trailer. And to top it off, he was topless. But all that could not make my guilt fades. Even in my dream, I love my bf too much to be having an affair.

After all that smooching, I went back to my home, feeling guilty and all. And I was naked while walking back. (It's a dream, I guess dreams are meant to be weird). I could not get into my house because it was locked and there's nobody inside. I was naked and there wasn't much that I could do. Who would draw attention to their naked self?. The next thing I know, I was in a store room and there were both Rain and the bf. I told myself that the affair has to come to an end. I pulled my bf towards me and I kissed him in front of Rain. It was apparent that I chose my bf over Rain. I was awake to my bf's txt and I came clean about the dream. Nak tau ape die reply?

"Ahahahahaha. Dah. Dah. Jgn perasan :P"


My mom told me that I once said out loud "Jamal Abdillah" while I was asleep. I was about 4. Could he be my first celebrity crush? :-D

No comments: