Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's gonna be one year since Cica left us.

On your left is Cica while on your right is Cici.

It's gonna be January of 2010 soon and when that time comes, it'll be one year since my house pet Cica left my family. And it also will be one year since we embrace Cici as our own and smothered him with unconditional love.

I did a post about Cica before, as soon as I got the news about his departure :-(. Each time I read that post, the emotion would be evoked successfully and it never failed to make me teary-eyed.

You can read it about it here : CICA

Cici, it has been a year since you became a part of the family. Please continue to behave well and don't stray too much, will you? I'm gonna keep on poking you with toys each time I see you sleeping soundly with poses only God knows where you got the inspiration from but I promise I'll feed you more often so I guess we're good then. And no, the curtains are not places where you urinate.

No comments: