Monday, December 14, 2009

another catch up session

Year end holidays are great, not only for the ability to laze around and do nothing yet still get paid for it *wicked grin*, it's also because this is the time where I could meet up with dear friends who are now working all over M'sia, from Semenanjung to Sabah.

Last Saturday was my B.I.M.B up session. A catchphrase that I coined myself ;-p

I haven't met most of them for a year yet the long hiatus from each others' visual didn't seem to matter at all. I felt 23 again (when I was a final year student), literally bouncing up and down, appearing to be on constant sugar rush.

We had our long overdue karaoke session and there were some recording being made and I'm hoping it won't be uploaded to facebook because then you'll see how crazy I can get *shivers* but even if the videos make it (yes there's MORE than 1 video), I don't really mind actually because that would be a reminder of how much fun I had on that day!

My camera is unfortunately ancient (it has served me for 5 years without much glitches) so I relied on the other cooler and edgier fancy shmancy cameras and allowed mine to have a rest in my gigantic handbag. I'm still waiting for those pics from them. Anxiously waiting for them to upload it to facebook (I'm so ready to untag me in any unflattering pics! haha ^-^).

After torturing our vocal cords and also each others' eardrums, we had a fruitful gossip session at Old Town. I almost would have an entire year supply of gossip if not for the limited time that we had :-( We exchanged gifts before the rendezvous officially ends and I love mine so much! The boys were so nice to give each us ladies a bracelet all the way from Sabah. Me love me blings eventhough I can't quite figure out the compass that is attached to the bracelet just as yet :-p

I miss all you B.I.M.Bs already! Remember boys and girls, don't show our bimb-ness to the school world. As Elyas had put it, "cover up itu penting ya".


Gosh I miss my TESOL year. All 5 years and a half of it :-)

No comments: