Thursday, December 17, 2009

aging

I've never done picture based post before so in the spirit of saying farewell to 2009, I'm gonna leave you guys with a picture heavy post of me heh heh heh :-D It was quite interesting though, as in the process of choosing the pics, I could see how my look changes with my hairstyle.

This was about a year ago.

This was when the twilight sensation hits (hence the all black apparel heheh emo lak kan konon ;p). It was also after the 1st time I did rebonding on my hair.


The second time I did rebonding, with a slightly different hairstyle. I opted for a fringe.

As my fringe grew longer, I combed them to one side.

I did my 3rd rebonding and cut my hair a bit, with a bang covering my wide forehead but something was off and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

And so I cut my hair short, hoping that it will grow long, as fast as it could.

Try and look back at all the pics you have taken for this year. You'll be mesmerized too on how different you look like within a year :-)


2 comments:

Portdy said...

saya undi style gambo no 4 . buleh gitu?

MyNameIsdD said...

buleh buleh.
okeh, gamba number 4, satu undiiii.
*catat dlm buku nota*