Friday, October 10, 2008

my latest baby

No, not the baby who cries and wakes me up late at night :P

It is my latest project, hopefully something that enables me to share the knowledge and experience that I've gained from my career with others. I've thought about writing them here but after much consideration, it is probably better to record them somewhere else, where it is not jumbled up with other aspects of my life that I write about.

It's http://redhotcikgu.blogspot.com/

sorry, you're gonna have to copy and paste if you are curious. Tried to link it but I failed. Or you can click the link at the right hand side of this page, below the read this section.

And as the URL suggest, yes it's about teaching!

2 comments:

Wahidah said...

wah br tahu ade blog...nice ntry kwn...keep it up..:)

MyNameIsdD said...

hee hee :)

malu saya. Feel free to come aaaaanytime :) BTW, shhh nama sy rahsia tau~ :P