Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lower Petrol Price in Malaysia

I bought my car early this year. Some months later, the fuel price reached the roof and it affected me greatly because I travel quite a lot. For some time, I drove about 80kmph. I searched the web for tips on saving fuel.

So it felt really great to know that the price is decreasing. It started with a mere 15 cents, followed by another 10 cents and now, an awesome 15 cents. (Please correct me if I am wrong, am typing purely based on memory here). So from 2.70, it will now become 2.30, as of tomorrow (15th October 2008)*

It is pretty much expected, looking at the global price of fuel.

One question though, will the rebate still be on after all these? It was decided that it will be continued until April, but I'm kinda worried that it will end much sooner. That wouldn't be fair to those who has yet to get it.

And that will trigger even more wrath from the people.

*price differs, according to fuel. RON97, diesel and RON92.

No comments: