Saturday, October 11, 2008

And The Winners Are...

I have an uncle with a wicked sense of humor. He's a sharp man with comments that could sometimes make you want to hide yourself safely under the blanket. He could extract any information that he wants from you simply by asking several questions that build up from simple to tricky. So you got to to know when to twist your answer. You got to be street smart :P But he's fun, nonetheless. Honest.

As a proof, I am going to type out here the recent txt that he gave me just about hours ago. It has to do about the Malaysia current political scene. Something that almost everybody can talk about for hours because we have so much to say about everything :)

Here is the result of 2008 karaoke finalist,
9 - Tun Mahathir with the song "My Way"
8 - Pak Lah with the song "Dream Dream Dream"
7 - Najib with the song "Your Cheating Heart"
6 - Tengku Razaleigh with the song "I Believe I Can Fly"
5 - Khairy with the song "Money Money Money"
4 - IGP with the song "I'll Be Watching You"
3 - Anwar Ibrahim with the song "Winds of Change"
2 - Saiful with the song "I Swear"
1 - Syed Hamid with the song "Oh Carol (I'm But A Fool)"


I must say, kudos to whoever make this thing up. Probably got inspired after tired of reading the newspapers and watching the news. Read the joke, comprehend it and you'll get it eventually.

No comments: