Thursday, January 20, 2011

the vampire diaries

I have been vampire-fied. Never really been a fan of twilight although I've tried to like them but I failed miserably and lost my interest in them, in the midst of trying to finish reading the third book of the series. I returned the books to my bestie without completing reading all of them although I borrowed them for more than a year :-D There's just something off with them that didn't quite level to my liking. And it didn't help either when Bella seemed so indecisive and pushy while Edward just have this intense look all the time, it drove me insane. I do however find the werewolf guy as a drool factor :-D

not really a fan. sorry!

However, I really like the series Vampire Diaries. The story develops well on each episode and the main female character got spunk while the guys are delicious. Namely the two brothers who are the main characters. Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Hmmmmmmmm.

witty lines, cool plot. I'm a fan!

I am waiting for season 2 to end this February before I could pester my brother to download the whole season for me. From what I read on wikipedia (yes, I don't mind spoiler and yes, I am impatient), the second season is worthy of watching too. I finished watching the first season in two days. A very intense two days. Now that I am done with it, I shall retreat to bed and focus on work. Right after google-ing images of Damon Salvatore. Ehem.


he's Damon Salvatore. He's my pet vampire. *________*


No comments: