Friday, January 21, 2011

pil khayal

I just got back from BP Mall. There's school tomorrow, to replace the one that would be off in conjunction with the Chinese New Year celebration so that we could have a total one week hols *whee~* As I was saying, there is school tomorrow and I decided to hang around a bit at a mall with a colleague, so as to help me feels that the time flies fast because I can't wait to go back to Melaka tomorrow, to meet my husband who would be going back tonight.

I went inside a shop that sells hijab and this conversation took place.

dD : dik, tudung pearl haya ade tak?

adik 1 : *blur*

adik 2 : hmm tak ade la kak..

adik 1 : *masih blur*

adik 2 : rasenye kat satu BP Mall nih tak ade kak..

dD : oh ye ek..tak ape la..

adik 1 : *jeling adik 2 sambil mumbling*

adik 2 : *to adik 1*PEARL HAYA lah!

adik 1 : aku ingatkan PIL KHAYAL..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

jadahnye? T_T

No comments: