Thursday, October 28, 2010

!panic

Perlukah saya !panic sebab :

a) saya sudah makin gumuk. Baju dah border muat/tak muat.

b) I have 204 scripts to mark and have only marked 30. I have until 10th of November.

c) Hujung taun of school means = banyak benda nak kena siapkan = makin kurang masa. Gasps.

d) The coming 160 scripts to be marked. These are my students'.

e) Result transfer sekolah nak kuar dah gedebuk gedebak goes my heart.

f) Henpon makin nazak so it's time to buy a new, decent one but I really hate the idea of spending heaps of cash on an item that would be outdated in months. I don't like to spend what I've worked hard to earn. Kerja => sakit hati & otak + penat => duit => habis? eeks.

g) Dan dah sampai masa untuk tukar tayar kete. Eeeeeks.

Terduduk.
Tapi it's okay.
What is life without obstacles.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

3 comments:

Wahidah said...

byknya benda ko nak kena settlekan...settle kan sesatu k..chillsss

Portdy said...

he hey ok tu challenge!

MyNameIsdD said...

wedot : berusaha! hee

portdy : kembang kempis idung nih nak sahut cabaran :-P