Tuesday, October 19, 2010

haze-y

The air condition in Batu Pahat is getting worse. The haze doesn't seem to be getting any better and the lack of rain for these past few days does not help neither.

I have been feeling rather sickly lately. Nauseated every now and then. It felt so tough trying to gather the energy that is left in me to impart the knowledge that I think the kids should have before the examination week begins. I don't even have the energy to be angry and run amok anymore (good for the students though and I'm sure they are so relief to see that teacher is not that fierce any longer).

The haze is so bad that is seems like it's about to rain. But it is not. It's just gloomy and sad and a pretty sickening thing to go through.

I wish it ends soon. Or better still, I wish for it to rain so that it could help clear this haze at least for a bit.

I want to get back to my normal self because being sick is a no-fun :-(

2 comments:

nurarinab said...

jgn2 da ada x didi :) ngeee

MyNameIsdD said...

belum lagik arina..Allah belum izinkan lagi.. nih mmg tak sihat sebab jerebu huhu~ tapi doa2 la bia murah rejeki hee. Cuba lagik! :-P