Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunday Morning :-)

American Idol is back on and although I've missed quite a couple of the audition episodes, I've managed to catch the Final 24 show.

I have a few of my favourites but Andrew Garcia is the one whom I really enjoyed listening to. He did an impressive version of "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul during the Hollywood week. Last night, he didn't quite receive the approval from the judges (they seemed to be expecting more of him than the other guys) but I still think that he rocks. Hopefully he'll be doing lots of cool cover for popular songs that are totally unexpected and those songs would surely be downloaded like crazy, just like his "Straight Up" cover. Good luck, Andrew Garcia!




Listen to that croon. Tell me it isn't one of the loveliest sound ;-)

No comments: