Friday, February 5, 2010

My guinea pigs

I'm going to show you some of my students' work. There are 37 of them and I managed to mark all of their writing books in a day. If you find it's boring to read a novel, try marking 37 essays that are akin to one another with linguistic blunders every now and then.

The guinea pigs are :-

Students of 1 Melati (the B class).
13 years old.
Most of them got a C for English in UPSR.
Probably half of them haven't come of age. Just yet.
The title of the essay is Safety At Home.
I've taught them several vocabularies that they can use in writing this essay.

Enjoy.

"Next, we can not put the toys or another things at anywhere especially stairs because when we walk, we don't realize have a toys or things at stairs we can fall"

"Old man told prevention is better than cure"

"We do not careless and very dangerous for me do not play the electric starter"

"Home is place where humans protect their body"

"Home is the place for human to stay alive"

"We must take care the safety and protect the safe from danger"

"We also can get died because touch the plug with dried hands"

"At home many dangerous so we can safety"

"We can tidy the paper and put the paper at the almary"

"We can put the toys at the place of toys"

"We can not to play the knife. The knife can bring fatal. Because the knife very very dangerous. We can put the knife at the spoon place"

"Home is my life, home must be safe. My home like paradise. My home very important for me".

"Don't playing WWE Smakdown because our bone can be broken"

"Prevention is better than cure. I hope we must cannot has characteristic like careless"

"Finally, don't play play and don't careless because it can be an accident"

"Do not puts the candle near lots of paper, we can easy to burn"

At times, you are bound to read some work that can put a smile on your face and make you burst with pride.

"Besides, we also can't put a lighted candle near lots of paper because when it burn the paper, the paper will make a big fire"

"Toys sometime can bring danger to our safety. We should not mess the room by putting toys on the stairs. We may trip and fall".

My best wishes go to all you kids. I get paid to teach you. I hope you'll get paid well with what I've taught you.

4 comments:

HaniRose said...

I like the "almary" best hehehe

MyNameIsdD said...

hahaha, I love that one best too, apart from "WWE Smackdown" (-totally didn't think that it wud cross their mind when it comes to safety at home).

Portdy said...

heheheeh hehehehe
lucuk lah lucuk sekali

you know, i like the part u said ;

"My best wishes go to all you kids. I get paid to teach you. I hope you'll get paid well with what I've taught you. "

oh tice, yu mek me so terharuuu....isk isk....isk

kalau I dapat tice macam ni dem sure I akan terus melompat buat latihan grammar, writing, secara bertubi2 sambil ikat dahi dengan tuala goodmorning....berusaha!!!!

nurarinab said...

hahahaha..klaka bangat k!!!
buat tergelak2 je menanda kan..da bole msk raja lawak da diorg ni..