Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We belong to the music


Okay I'm not ashamed to admit that I kinda like Miley Cyrus. I don't get all the hype about Hannah Montana but she got that star quality that is rare and that explains how she gets where she is today. And who could resist that party in the USA song. That song always makes my head nods to the beat and sometimes you could even find me lip-synch to it shamelessly.

What about Timbaland? This dude makes wicked records and you've got to give your hats off to this guy. Although quoting my brother "Eleh Timbaland nih sore bukan sedap pun. Kalo nyanyi banyak sore orang lain je" (- he was referring to the song Apologize. Mane ade mamat nih nyanyi dlm lagu tuh kan, ade suare die ckp eh eh that's all), he is still, a genius when it comes to making hit songs.


Now what do you get when you put this two together? You'll get "We Belong To The Music". A real fun song that would definitely appeal to the youngsters and the young-at-hearts too ;-)



Not bad, really. A perfect song for driving, doing your chores at home, bathing, doing your homework, the list is endless when it comes to feel good songs. So click play and be relished! :-)

click here if you want to download the song

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post on We belong to the music,very Interesting

Download Music

Portdy said...

teringat lagu ayah dia pulak hehehe;



But don't tell my heart
but don‘t tell my heart
my achy breaky heart
I just don’t think he’d understand
and if you tell my heart
my achy breaky heart
he might blow up and kill this man


wooooooo hooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!

nurarinab said...

best eh lagu ni..sgt hip! :)