Friday, February 12, 2010

Lagu baru karaoke

I love singing pop rock songs but I don't do that often, especially if I'm around strangers. But when I do, that means I'm comfortable around you or probably something just pisses me off so much I need to channel my wrath hence the pop rock songs selection. HEH HEH.

I used to love Avril's Losing Grip during my karaoke session. I love Linkin Park's too. Don't be surprised at how excited I can get when I'm singing to the tune of New Divide :-p

Now I'm hoping that soon enough there will be this song on the list too because I have been secretly practicing and I think I could pull this one off. Perasan-ly.



The lyrics are there just in case you want to give it a shot too! ;-)

BTW, you're awesomeeeeee Adam Lambert!!!! (- this is the inner fan girl in me talking)

6 comments:

Yasnon Enterprise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Portdy said...

Ayuh ke "kotak impian"!

nurarinab said...

lagu britney arrr..hehehe

MyNameIsdD said...

@ portdy : hee lame dah x pegi dreambox huhu.

@ arina : lagu womanizer eh. heh heh heh. sampai gagap rasenye nk nyanyi lagu tuh.

Wahidah said...

lama giler tk karaoke ngan ko..isk3

MyNameIsdD said...

wedah gi karoke tak ajak akuuuuuuu