Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the deepest feeling ever


I’m nervous, I’m anxious, apprehensive and restless. I feel like typing an entry that has no full stops. I can’t eat well. Food became tasteless, I just gobbled them up for the sake of surviving. Or just to take my mind off thinking about you. I’m guilty of comfort eating. I keep on drinking glasses after glasses of juice.

I think about you every day before I go to bed. You keep on making me feel queasy, you never fail to do so, not even for a day. The unsettling feeling leaves me unable to sleep because the moment I try to shut my eyes, images of you come rushing by and I can’t seem to breathe right. You are the first thing that comes to my mind too when I’m awake. Damn it, I need to be in a chirpy mood before I go off to work but how can I do so when I constantly get so sick of this current circumstance that both of us are in. I really miss you heaps I wish you could be the first thing that I see when I start my day, just like how it used to be.

Your replacement now is indeed a no match but I am grateful though for if not for it this situation might be worse. I might not be able to cope. I might be missing you even more.

I thought I am strong. I thought I could sail through this matter smoothly. I was wrong.

Gosh there’s nothing more I’d want right now than to see you back again. See you running up and about. Feel your love and warmth towards me. You, me, we have this connection that sets up apart from others. I want to see you strong again. I want to love you fiercely.

I called that chick and she told me it’s still in the process. Waiting for the approval that might be settled within this week. The word ‘might’ makes me feel sick. I get so anxious I feel like throwing up. There’s like a lead on my shoulder. Every breath that I take feels heavy.

I really love you.
I miss you so much.
I’ve never experienced anything like this before.

Si Hensem, I hope we would be able to overcome this problem asap. I hope the insurance matter would be settled within a flash. I hope we would be reunited again this weekend. I want it to happen so badly :( I hope you are feeling better and would be able to take me to anywhere I wanna go with no sweat. I can’t wait to drive you again. There’s better cars out there, but nothing beats the first love, baby.

4 comments:

Portdy said...

kalau si hensem pandai menyanyi , mesti dia nyanyi lagu ni ....

The Cars - Drive


Whos gonna tell you when
Its too late
Whos gonna tell you things
Arent so great
You cant go on
Thinking nothings wrong
Whos gonna drive you home tonight

Whos gonna pick you up
When you fall
Whos gonna hang it up
When you call
Whos gonna pay attention
To your dreams
Whos gonna plug their ears
When you scream

You cant go on
Thinking nothings wrong
Whos gonna drive you home tonight

Whos gonna hold you down
When you shake
Whos gonna come around
When you break

Wahidah said...

insurance mmg take time sket nk settle..sbr la yeaa

Rozie said...

Hello dear...

Dah lama tak singgah blog U tup2 bila singgah ari ni...ropenyer your car accident....aisehmen....manyak kisianlah....anyway..jgn risau...si Hensem u tu pasti akan encem semula....sabar ne...

MyNameIsdD said...

sankyuuu for all the thoughts and kind words. si hensem da okeh da since end of last month :) here's hoping there'll be no more horrific incidents for si hensem. I love you si Hensemmmm!