Wednesday, June 3, 2009

her new toy.

She finally got hold of her new toy, which she had been dreaming about aggressively for days :) It was quite a winding road for her to finally own this latest gadget of hers. She was so happy to buy it I could literally see her floating all the way from the exit of the shop to her car.



Isn't it a beauty? I'm so glad she could finally buy it, that it is finally in-stock and she managed to grab one before she goes back to Sarawak. I know how it feels to really want something and not being able to get it (and settling for second best, to make matter worse). It sucks big time! So it was such a relief that she didn't has to settle for second best :) Jaga baik2 lah makcik plis the laptop tuh ko jgn ganas2! I expect to see that black beauty of yours in a great condition when you come back here in August.

BTW, the hols is going by smoothly so far. Some things didn't turn out how I wanted them to; there were some rendezvous that didn't happen in the end but I guess there's always next time. More time to concentrate on marking the students' paper then! (all I need now is to actually start marking the papers though).

I'm so glad I managed to see my nee chan and hugged her. Even just for a fraction of time. It was so brief! But I was overjoyed nonetheless :) And it made my weekend too when my goldfish came all the way to accompany me to a friend's wedding and drive us to KL, all in a day. It must be super exhausting and all these makes my heart grows fonder towards my goldfish.

4 comments:

SuperGirl said...

aaahhhh!!
nee chan!
nak hug lagi!!
im goin to kl again! AGAIN!!
next week...

Wahidah said...

hahaha...aku nk bg lagu ne khas utk ko lagu.LAGU SEMBUNYI..:p

mcm mn aku tk tahu ne..dahsyat ar korunk ne...aduhaiii

MyNameIsdD said...

Yunee: When exactly wud dat be yunee? inpom la kut2 aku di sana jugak ke time tuh buleh la kali nih kite jupe lagik (n kali nih kalo buleh x mo brief sgt!) :)

wedah : lagu sembunyik misha omar ke? Oh time kasih saye mmg suke benar lagu tuh dulu. ade pape tujuan ke dedikasi i lagu tuh ? :P

Wahidah said...

ala wat2 tak tahu pulak..cit porahhhhhhhhhh....happy for u la..:P