Monday, June 15, 2009

facelift



I hope from looking at the pic you would've guessed what happened to me recently. It's such a hassle to inform each of my friends about the accident hence the decision to just upload the pic (that I took using my hp so pardon me for the very poor quality) and let it do the talking instead. I'm much of a private person so I hope you won't shower me with avalanche of questions about this accident. I was not hurt, the car is in the workshop somewhere in KL (where the incident happened), I'm using my mom's car at the moment and yes I do hope that the car would be fixed asap. Don't ask me when will the car be fixed, it is a very relative matter that depends on few parties. I don't have the will to make it done sooner nor later, all I can do is hope and pray and your prayers along with mine would be much appreciated :) And that is all I need from you, no nagging, no questions, no injection of thoughts that could make me gloomy, please. I prefer not to dwell on the past, thank you very much :)

Semoga Si Hensem (the name of my car :P) kembali hensem selepas facelift ini!

6 comments:

Wahidah said...

alahai ko eksiden time nk blk hr tu ker???? nasib baik ade cik abg yg tlg handle kan kete ko kt sini..alahai..sbr kay...

Portdy said...

Dd,


Alhamdulillah you selamat Dd,


takpe nanti mana bila si hensem dah siap 10 kali lagi hensem dari dulu he he...

(Bumblebee pun patah kaki dalam first movie, ni 2nd movie makin ensem pulak dengan improve design dia)

SuperGirl said...

*hugs*

MyNameIsdD said...

wedah : TQ :) mmg saye sorang yg kool dan penyabar :)

Portday : Thanks for the kind words, they meant a lot! Now that u mentioned it, I have always thought of Si Hensem as the mini version of Bumble Bee! :) Gosh, I miss him.

Yuni : *Hugs back!!* :) I hope everything is going on fine with you, dear! Take care!

HaniRose said...

awww. hugs from further down south :) btw, I make my blog private due to some reasons so drop me your email on facebook or something and I'lls end an invite :)

MyNameIsdD said...

thanks hani! :)
will mssg u on facebook with my email as soon as the internet stops acting up, tonight celcom has not been very nice to me *pouts pouts*