Thursday, July 16, 2009

exam week was horrendous 10 yrs back but now it's a blessing!

10 years back (that would be when I was 15), exam was a horrific experience. I feel tightness in my tummy, I sense the urge to do revision but I always fail to do so. I usually ended up going through the pages in a glance and went to sleep, relying solely on my sometimes dysfunctional brain.

But it's a blessing for me now.

What's not to love? The kids behave better during these times. Less noise hence less headache (the school could be super noisy no joke). And I don't have to do any preparation in teaching them. Got to be in classroom, watching them like a hawk with a fierce face and sometimes speak to them in an icy cold tone "I thought I told you no talking during exam?" with an even icy-er look in my eyes. Go back early since there's no extra class during exam week and I can watch movies on my laptop to my heart's content.

So it can be concluded that this week is an easy breezy week. It's like laying lazily under the sun while watching the wave of the beach hitting the sand. Cold drinks in my right hand while the other hand holding a book (preferably a chick lit. Or harry potter would work too). Soaking in the salty smell of the sea. Gosh it's gonna be Friday tomorrow. It doesn't seem fair that time flies so fast when I'm lazing around!

Next week is gonna be a battle yet again. I'm gonna yell every now and then. It gave (even) me a surprise at how loud my voice can actually be! The classes that I always scold must be hating me by now heheh. I want next week to pass by quickly too because I wanna watch Half Blood Prince with an awesome company on next weekend :) I know for a Potterfreak this means I'm so behind everyone else but hey it doesn't matter much to me anymore because it has been my tradition to watch the Potter saga with the people who are close to me and this time, I want to watch it with him.

3 comments:

Portdy said...

menonton Harry Portdy and the Half Blood Prince dengan love ones mesti lagi memorable, the best is dapat share minat dengan orang yg penting dengan kita...

err...berbaloi-baloi...

Wahidah said...

tgk dgn cik abg yea..hahaha...lalala...

MyNameIsdD said...

portdy : harry portdy ey. nasib bukan hairy portdy! :P

wedah : aku anak sulong laaaa mane ade abg heish ape la ko nih name jek da lame kenal aku :P