Thursday, December 30, 2010

When life gives you lemon, well, make lemonade!

I vowed not to dwell in sorrow and think how unfortunate I am yadda yadda so as the saying above goes, when life gives you lemon, make lemonade! Turn something sour into something great. I had to go back to Batu Pahat earlier this week for meetings and whatnot. Looking at the shabby room of mine *memalukan* I decided to revamp it and make it as comfortable as it could so that I would be one happy lady whenever I'm in my room.

I've compromised my comfort for the longest time ever, well, actually, since I got posted to BP, knowing that I am not going to stay there forever and it would be a hassle to move with boxes of stuff. But I guess I had enough. Boleh tak, selama ini, aku tidor atas tilam aje, refused to buy a proper bed sebab malas pikir nak meng-pack etc (selama tinggal kat BP, I moved to 3 different houses ;-p). Tapi oleh sebab rase I won't be moving to other houses anymore sampaila dapat pindah keluar dari BP for good, maka rasanye the time has come to get me one.

Berjaya beli katil yang comel. Yay.
Dan meja untuk buat kerja.
I also rearranged the stuff in my room so it is now looking way better than before.
Guess I could live with that until my transfer. Hee.

Next year I'll be teaching the form 1s and the form 2s because I've pointed out the fact that I would probably get my transfer in June and it would be troublesome should I teach the PMR classes. My Ketua Panitia gave a thought about that and found it to be a valid reason. So I'll be teaching one good class (I am the form teacher too. Hmmps), one mediocre class and another three 'weak' classes. They are not weak actually, they just have lower achievement in their academics. Human beings are born with different capabilities.

Teaching these classes however would require you to be slightly fiercer than your average self. I found it to be handy as these type of students would usually pay more attention to you when you are fierce. Nevertheless, it would be rather tiresome to play MDM FIERCE all the time but you gotta do what you gotta do. Rotan pun harus dibawa all the time. Muka pun kena bebengis, mesti korang kalo tengok muke aku bengis korang rase eh kene rasuk puake ape perempuan nih. Sumpah agak menakutkan. Suara pun nak kene lontar jauh. Ape ingat AF aje belajar lontar lontar suara? Jadik cikgu pun kene juge T_T. Tapi suara skarang tengah rock sebab batuk belum fully gone maka mungkin lepas nih kene standby dequadin dalam handbag supaya bila jerit nanti satu blok gegar >:-P

Oh btw ade sorang cikgu laki nih tekujat dengar aku mengamuk time buat kelas tambahan intensif untuk bebudak PMR earlier this year. Hihi. Lepas tu this another English teacher kate, "Oh you maksudkan dD ke, I tak terkejut sangat la sebab I saw her blew her top one day kat library." Time tuh aku campak kusi library kat student yang kurang berajar. Woh woh. Harap lepas ni garang, tapi sabar. Hmmm. Camno tu.

2 comments:

nurarinab said...

hehehe..kalo da perangai masing2 x bole layan mmg kn ngamuk gak skali skala kan..

MyNameIsdD said...

ngee~ ituhla TERmengamuk. habis dah tak vogue dah :-p