Friday, June 4, 2010

'tis the season to shop

Alas, it's the mid year and sale is sprouting everywhere. Most of them brilliantly call this sale as the 'school break sale' which I fail to comprehend :- Is this sale aiming at the students? Or the teachers (who are on hols too tee hee hee :-p) or the parents to keep their kids' time occupied by giving them money to shop?

I have no idea.

But I guess it's all good. For those who are wise at managing their money though. Ahem.

Some people take this opportunity to buy the stuff they've been lemming for months and they have been saving up money. Whilst some people just take this opportunity to reason out the buying they do more during this season ;-D

I know two outlets are on sale and they are the Bodyshop and also Etude House (just in case you have no idea what it is, it's a korean brand for cosmetics and skin care).

Bodyshop is having its annual sale (they have this sale in June each year) and lots of stuff are going cheap for as low as 50 percent off the marked price. I might be getting their mascara that I have been eyeing for a year (yes, a freakin year!). I fell in love with it upon the first try on the mini tube that I got for free when I bought their vanity case last year.




Etude House is my favourite beauty shop for their brushes are really off the hook! They work wonders and don't cost a fortune :-) I bought all the brushes during sale (they go on sale quite often actually). Another beauty product of theirs that got me hooked is their tissue facial mask. They are good and they don't drip. I hate wearing mask that drips. It feels like a waste. My favourite mask has got to be the Lemon mask which brightens up your skin. They go for RM 4.83 each now so it's high time to buy them in bulks :-)

Now let's get vain :-P

No comments: