Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mmmmurni om nom nom nomm

The fiance told me that Murni had been relocated to somewhere near Dataran Prima. Murni is one of my favourite-est est estt (nih suka tahap gaban la nih) place to eat. I particularly love their claypot lo shu fun. Cheap and tasty. Beat that.

So we went to the new place on Sunday.

But it was closed! Due to renovation. Out of all days, why must it be done on that day?! I HATE RENOVATION WITH A PASSION.

So we went to William's who is the brother to the owner of Murni (so said the fiance).

Naturally, I asked for lo shu fun. But it was not claypot lo shu fun. It tasted blah too. Luckily the chocolate avocado drink is good. Really good. It's almost like drinking a very thick milkshake! But I still miss Murni's goodies :-(

As a food lover that we always are, we went to Murni's new place (again!) on Wednesday night. Fingers and toes crossed that it will be opened and there is a seat for us (Murni can get pretty full at times. Well, all the time to be precised). And we were lucky!

We arrived around 9. Not good for my losing-the-weight mission but I'll make it up by working out really really hard in the gym, after the holiday ends. In like, 1 week ++. Hmpph.

Murni's new place is decent. There are plenty of tables to accommodate the customers. There is also a menu too! The old place has no menu and what I ended up doing was always to glance at what others are eating and ordered the same as theirs. Or I would just go with Claypot Lo Shu Fun :-D

Roti Hawaii is our favourite (the one with spiderweb mayo on top)

Affordable western food and they taste real good too!

The mocktails are nice too. I always ask for I Love You (sambil buat muka menggoda kepada waiter - tapi tak pernah dpt air free. hmmph. fail lah).

Ais kosong, I Love You mocktail and Teh C kosong. Lengkap :-)

The fiance ordered Roti Hawaii while my dinner was Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara.


Roti Hawaii.


My (fattening) chicken spaghetti carbonara

....and just in case you were wondering whether we managed to finish our dinner?

We were famished coming in. We were full and round(er) coming out of the shop :-p

Oh BTW, upon asking the cashier, we were corrected. This is the second branch for Murni. The old one is still in business too!

No comments: