Saturday, June 19, 2010

Look out, there's a B2Bster coming your way!

B2B stands for bride to be, just in case you're wondering. As much as I can't wait to get married hahahha (ye saye gatal!) I also cringed every now and then thinking about how there's mountain of stuff to be done!

I have always been a very cool, calm and collected person (heheh) and I have always thought that I would make a real cool bride to be too.

And now I'm thinking no.

I might just be the next B2Bster. A monster lah tuh.

Even the simplest thing such as finding a make up artist to help glam up your look is a VERY tiring task.

Hours of google-ing, surveying for reasonable rates and looking at whether their work is either blah or wow, can be frustrating at times.

And I'm trying to not think too much about the money issue, because that would really drive me insane :-D

So in these few months, please excuse me if you find me a bit intolerable or to put it simply, a pain in the behind.

You've been warned :-D

No comments: