Tuesday, December 30, 2008

farewell

2008 is fast approaching the end.

I can't say that it's my best year. It's far from it. Yes I had some awesome memories, but it's pale in comparison to the bad times and the downs that I had to go through. So I'm kinda excited that it's finally coming to an end. I'm happy that I finally get to close the book and with much anticipation and enthusiasm, I shall open the new book. I have ONE major resolution that I hope I'll be able to achieve sometime next year. It's pretty vain but what can I do, I'm a woman :P And there are also some few minor resolutions that would be really sweet if I get to achieve them.

So, here's to us. Whatever happened in 2008, stays in 2008.

Let's keep on moving ;)

P/S - Dammit, I have to work on new year's eve and ON that new year day itself. What a way to start a new beginning, eh ;p

1 comment:

Wahidah said...

kena keje ke new year?? ala tk besh nyaaa