Wednesday, December 10, 2008

congrats

I still can't believe that two BIG things are gonna happen this coming weekend that involves 2 of my close friends. One is getting married this Saturday while the other one is getting engaged the day after that. They must be feeling really nervous right now, preparing everything. I watched how their relationships grow and how they grow from being teenage kids fresh outta school to being this two wonderful ladies.

The one who is getting married is probably the most mature one out of us. She is a very sensible girl and I am so happy that she found this man who I am sure will make her happy and will take a really good care of her. I wish you all the happiness in the world, darling and I can't wait to see your little ones (I'm so gonna be the cool aunt and spoil them with pressies! :P)

The other who is getting engaged is a very, very beautiful young lady. Her beauty can make you go breathless. And her other half is a good looking guy, too :)(and he is a very, very patient guy). They are what you can call as a match made in heaven. I hope they'll sail thru their engagement and get married in a wonderful wedding.

Three cheers to these two of my gal pals. Be good, stay in love and live life. Guess we oredi know now who will be the first out of us all to settle down.! Me, I don't want a prince charming anymore, I want my prince of darkness to come and appear right in front of me out of thick smoke. (-I'm imagining Rob Pattinson here :P)Cool, cold, mysterious, does not talk to anyone else and worship me, only me. Mueheheh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i will have the twilight moment too...

MyNameIsdD said...

i want, i want too :)
and the best part abt having him as ur BF is dat u dun hav to worry abt him flirting with others because he's a loner :))

Wahidah said...

both occasion kt mlk ke?