Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hot And Cold



This single by (sexy songstress) Katy Perry had been released for quite some time but I only remembered to put up a post about it now. The moment is kinda perfect anyways because I am currently swamped with work that I need something to take my mind off the stress!

Anyhoos,
This song is as catchy as I Kissed A Girl but the lyric is less controversial. I love the lyric because it described how guys can change in a blink of an eye (and yet they say that girls are mysterious, huh?) Simple yet it hits the mark perfectly.

You gotta watch the video clip. It's fun and it portrays Katy's fun persona really well. One of the reasons I love Katy is because of her fine, fun choice of attire. Not to be forgotten is her sexy red lippies, now, not everyone could pull off red lipstick well!

So, if you're in the midst of doing something that you are getting tired of, take a 5 mins break (it could be longer if your internet connection is slow tho), watch this vid and have fun!

*mwah!*

No comments: