Sunday, November 9, 2008

Because I Deserve It!

Sometimes we are so caught up in pleasing others, we forgot to please ourselves. And that is a shame.

My teacher once asked everyone in my class to name 3 persons that we love most. Almost everybody named their parents as the one they love most. I, on the other hand, named myself as the person that I love most. In the end we came to a conclusion that we need to love ourselves above others, because if you don't, no one else would. And when you love yourself, you would take really good care of yourself.

After consecutive weeks of torture and damnation, I felt that I just need to give myself something, for making it through all the shit.

And so I pampered me :)

I focused on one part of me that needs the most attention (as for now) and that is my hair. They need a bit more care and affection. My hair and I always have this love-hate relationship.

So, on last weekend, I got a new haircut at this salon that I have always had my eyes on when I go shopping. Nothing grand about it but it's convenient. I gave myself a good nearly 2 hours of pampering. Complete with hair treatment session and all. Almost go through with the rebonding idea but that has to wait if I don't want to go broke :P

Walking out of the salon, I felt like a superstar. That feeling made me glowwww for the whole day and that's it, I shall care more about myself! It's about time anyway ;)

P/S - So the whole point of this filler blog post is that...... when things aren't going to the direction that we want to, stop for a while, take a break and do things that would make you feel better. You deserve it above all!

3 comments:

loveurpets said...

true2 babe

Wahidah said...

new haircut?? lalalala...but sesekali pampered kn diri bgs gk kan..

MyNameIsdD said...

ooh terase mcm nk pergi spa pulak dah lepas nih :D