Thursday, February 24, 2011

my sexeh hubbeh makes me hungreh

I typed the title above as the status of my facebook profile, out out of the blue, while waiting for my next class because honestly I'm feeling kinda off this week (whatever off supposed to mean :-p). I am so used to seeing my husband on every weekend since we got married so having not to for the first time is a really trying time. Didn't expect that post to get many likes and comments. So random. Hee hee.

But what really got me beaming from ear to ear was a poem created by Eesha. My former dorm mate who could always get people laughing till they are out of breath. She's witty like that, aside from being gorgeous and sexeh :-p

She wrote this:

Diyana Didi Zulkifli- this one is for you (suggestion je,don't kill me please)

merenung bulan merindui hubbeh,
jantungku berombak menantikan hubbeh
kerana daku amatlah hungreh
untuk bersama-sama makan honeh (*honey)
kerana tanpamu hidupku amatlah tak sunneh (*sunny)
oh sayang,kaulah bunneh (*bunny)
eh tapi bukan yang playboy bunneh


hahahaha :-D now this would make a really good song to entice someone to bed. eh terlucah pulak saya haha. I rarely say this but weekend please end quick I wanna get next week done and over with!

No comments: