Sunday, September 5, 2010

see yah :-)


see you guys this 180910! :-)

School hols has started (it is such a relief to think that I don't have to drive 2hrs back on Sunday / Monday morning!) and Raya is just around the corner. Honestly, I have not been paying too much attention on Raya because the event that will be happening a week after Raya is the event that has my utmost attention.

I've started on the last minute preparation and things have been going on well. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait to see my friends and relatives on our big day but most importantly, I can't wait to be his legally wedded wife. I have been piling on weight and can't seem to shed them off even though it's puasa but it's OK. I've learnt to accept me as I am. Hehee. If all others could think of is how prosperous (heheheh) we are on our wedding day, well that is just too bad. I hope they won't be too traumatic to devour on those tasty meals on our do though! :-D

Selamat berpuasa. I have a shopping date with my mom and bro tomorrow :-)

4 comments:

Wahidah said...

mesti ko bz giler kan..aku doakan sumernya dipermudahkan kay

MyNameIsdD said...

thanks dear :-) bizi tak bizi jugakla. bizi meng-singkek kan diri. heheh. takpe, bersusah susah dahulu, pastuh dpt kawen. yay. :-D

SuperGirl said...

oh dD~ cant wait!!

oiiii~ makin bulat!

MyNameIsdD said...

yunu, i know hahaha and I've stopped caring :-P