Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it's only wednesday?

Why does it seems that this week is particularly slower than last week? I honestly thought today is Thursday. It feels Thursday. I can even say that it looks Thursday. It feels so much like Thursday that I actually thought of packing my balik kampung stuff and load them in my car because that's what I do on Thursday. But if it's Thursday, it means pay day for this month. Slightly earlier than usual because 25th falls on Saturday this time around. But nope, I'm still broke so it must mean that today must really be Wednesday. 2 more days to go through before I can have a 2-days break off this place. And 2 more days before I get to be Potter-fied. Wands at the ready!

2 comments:

Wahidah said...

sbr2..huhuhu

Portdy said...

well hari ni dah jumaat dah pun, senyum lebar lah eh?