Monday, September 22, 2008

DBSK is back. Fighting!!




It's the ever awaiting comeback. DBSK burst into the Kpop scene (once again) with a much anticipated single, MIROTIC. And I say, it's about time, oppas ;)

Thanks to my kawaii gal pal, I was updated about this PV (work seems to always get the better of me nowadays) by her. And I'm glad she did! Ever since they released their Purple Line, DBSK seemed to have mellowed down their image. They appeared, ahem, softies? However you might wanna categorize their image, it's safe to say that it was far from their 'Rising Sun' era.

So it was refreshing to see that these oppas returned to the scene with a brand new attitude. They appeared hotter. Hotter hairdos, hotter dance moves (it's nothing like before, it's more...urm..smooth?) and yes, hotter bods too (you see that coming, didn't you ;p) To add even more seasoning to the already scrumptious kimchi *ha ha* our beloved oppas now look more mature too.

The PV starts with each of them being taken away by some supernatural force and that force is revealed shortly after that. And of course, that 'force' is a lady, clad in a red satin dress. The PV continues with how that lady in red tortures (or rather, plays!) with each of them. Jae Joong is tied down to the ground with a rope, (my) Yunho is tied with black chiffon (damn), (the now adult) Chang Min is being left in the water, Micky is being confined in a jar that makes him look like Nemo in an aquarium, while Xiah gets to play with laser beam! And after each of them is released from their torture, they ran after that lady in red. And this is the part where I wish I AM that lady in red. Nosebleed. And towards the end of the PV, pay close attention to their eyes. I have a feeling their fans wouldn't mind dreaming about vampires after this ;)

All in all, not a bad attempt for a comeback, it shows their maturity and I don't mind that at all. It would be a tad too weird should they be back with a 'balloon'-like single. They are way past that age :) So, welcome back Oppas!!

Ahem, and Yunho, you know I'll be dreaming about youuuuu tonight ;))

No comments: