Monday, January 16, 2012

Al fatihah.

This one is for my dearest friend.


I just did an entry about passing on and never did it cross my mind that it is an indication of something. That a friend would lose her dad. In an accident.

DD, my dad just died in an accident. Al fatihah to ****.

That was the text that I received earlier this afternoon. I was at school. I called her later when I got the chance. But we were both choked up for words. It is traumatic to lose your loved ones in an accident. I should know. I lost my dad in an accident too, when I was 13.

It's like, one minute he was there. Fine, healthy and dandy. The next minute, he was gone. We weren't prepared.

I'm certain this news was a shock to them.

I wish I am next to her, comforting her.

She's one of the strongest person I've known. I know she would be able to go through this trying time. But to get from this stage where you feel like you are in a terrible dream to another where you would be able to accept things that has happened and able to tell it to other people, it takes time.

Hang in there my dear friend.

My thoughts, dreams and prayers are with you and your family.

InshaAllah I'll pay you a visit. And give you that delayed hug..

Semoga Allah tempatkan roh beliau di kalangan hambaNya yang beriman. Al fatihah.

No comments: