Tuesday, May 12, 2009

it's a record

I am in no way a great achiever in sport. It is never my thing. Has never been but am slowly getting immersed in it, because of my work now. Early of this year, I was busy handling the sports event at my school -specifically for my house (Go RED!). I came home late for almost every single weekdays. I got THE sunburn of my life.

Next, I was involved with softball. I have zero knowledge in this sport, let alone ever played it. But I was appointed as the team manager nonetheless and hey, I am not complaining because the title manager does, however, seems rather cool :) And during this one particular week where I went back home around 8pm every single freakin day, again, I got sunburn that is next to THE sunburn of my life (refer to 1st paragraph). I probably gonna have to go through with this horrific sunburn incident again (gah) this friday-sunday because the state level tournament will be held here and I'm probably gonna have to be one of the pegawai (nasib lah title pegawai tuh bes...).

Do you consider bowling as a sport? It IS, right?

I am no good in bowling too. I just bowl for fun and it didn't matter to me if the ball went into the gutter. Tak apa. As long as dapat baling kan. My percentage of getting total point that is over 100 is really rare. As rare as Batu Pahat feeling cold and breezy these days (it's heatwave season and I so hate it). So it was rather shocking when I actually surpass 100 a few weeks ago! And I actually beat some of my colleagues who are maniacs for bowling. Maybe their hands had gone numb on that night or maybe they were not feeling it. It doesn't matter. What matter is, I got 133 and I'm damn proud of it! (Altho...this is not likely to occur again. This record was out of pure luck, I reckon).


and oh, Y is me. The akak who key in the info called me Yana. Hahaha. After this record breaking history, we went out for a late supper (I am now, officially, restricted for supper, until further notice - i.e until I shed off heaps of kilos :P :P)

BTW,
I have another game this Thursday. It's for the teacher's day. Was forced to join it by my colleagues and I don't think I really mind joining it. It could be quite amusing to see these teachers behave outside the school compound you know :D

5 comments:

Portdy said...

salam cikgu,

been a silent reader for a while, now it's time to drop some comments,with your permission...

yeah like me too , i m not good with sport, (in fact hate it when it came to sports day season...sigh, it s a curse ) hahaha (and sengaja jadik PBSM buleh escape tak payah bersukan huhu)...those days...

so until now i concentrate on what i do best, music...

no regret.

SuperGirl said...

dd! take a look at my new hair. hahaha! mcm helmet. -yunee-

MyNameIsdD said...

Portdy : Gasp! I have a silent reader! This is so flattering! :)) I love music too. But I have not been so fortunate to have even a portion of skill in playing musical instruments. Would love to learn someday, tho. I can see myself being 40 and learning how to play the guitar (and I'm seeing myself at 40 ala Jennifer Aniston! haha!)

Mocha : You're my ever so favoritest mocha tho I don't drink one! :) I'm gonna check out your blog right after this and helmet or not, kamu masih my sister that I love deeply! ;) I can't wait to c u!

HaniRose said...

look who has a blog ;) added you on facebook already and I am almost 100% sure there'd be some questions lingering in your head haha anyway, suka suka rambut baru. comel comel comel :P

MyNameIsdD said...

Princess HaniRose : ZOMG! Stalker! :p :p