Friday, April 10, 2009

Lollipop by Big Bang! and 2NE1.

Here's something to make your weekend a cheerful, colourful one. I have to work on Saturday but hey, who's complaining. Wednesday was a holiday in Johor so I still had to work 5 days this week as usual, so I guess it's all good?

Nways, Big Bang is a group that I really, really adore (perhaps if they ditch their heavy eyeliners they'll rank up higher in my heart? ^^ but I do have the hots for T.O.P of this group tho - he's the one wearing glasses in this lollipop MV). Their songs are great and my personal favourite is 'haru haru'. The MV of that song is uber cool (they could act so well!) and I took an even deeper liking towards it upon reading the English translation of that song *sniffs* *sniffs*. Youtube it if you have the time and who knows, maybe you'll end up liking it too :) Apart from that song, I also love 'lies'. Well, actually I can't really make up my mind which I like more because it pretty much depends on my mood :P.

2NE1 is like the female version of Big Bang. They are very new to the Korean music industry and 'Lollipop' is their debut single and I foresee bright future for these girls!



oh btw, this MV is to promote the LG's Lollipop handphone. I want one!!!(but it has only been released in Korea so far *drools* *drools*)






Adoration overloads! Pink lollipop, I'm staring right at ya! ^O^

No comments: