Sunday, January 4, 2009

school's cool

I can't deny that it really breaks my heart that the holidays have finally come to an end. I had about three weeks of holidays (it was shorter than my other colleagues due to the spm invigilation duty). Plenty had happened during this holidays so I was pretty much breathless.

So it really felt like the holidays are gone in a blink of an eye.

Now I had to go back to school again tomorrow (went back few times earlier but this time it's more official- teaching is involved *gagaga~~*) and go through the same things that I had endured for the whole past year.

Well, maybe with a bit of an attitude. I am, after all have been teaching there for a year. So a little ego won't hurt :P

Best of luck to the teachers all over Malaysia. A close friend of mine is gonna be posted to Kapit, Sarawak soon and I wish her, especially, the very best of luck.

Fighto~~~ oh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

new year resolution, become a good, hot n lovely teacher maybe helpful..owh teacher rozanna kaulah idaman ku..wwoho rozanna..hehe..3 weeks wthout karok ~~

Wahidah said...

back to school...good luck weh...

sedih la esok nana dh nak pi jauhhh

MyNameIsdD said...

haha sengal ko mamat :P :P tp i'm under construction la skg nih hopefully nnt can be hot sexy n funky :P :P

thanx wedah... ;) yupp,,sedih nnt laaaama baru dpt jupa nana. hope she'l b OK there.