Monday, January 5, 2009

oppa yunho

Oppa is a term of endearment in Korean for a guy. I have hots for Yunho since early 2007. What's not to like, he's cute and he dances really well (I'm sweating just typing this entry about him *blush blush*)

He is one of the members of DBSK, a korean boy band that I dig (so so much I'm feverish just thinking about them! Kyaaa!). I'm not ashamed to admit that I do daydream about him every now and then. That's what us girls do :P Especially when we need some pick-me-up, it helps to dream about a (really) good looking oppa being your sweetie :)



One interesting story about him, he was nearly poisoned by an anti-fan. He drank a beverage, believing that it was given by a crew member. The beverage was actually spiked with super glue. But luckily no harm was done, he threw up and got all of it out of his system. And the interesting part is, he did not press any charges on that anti-fan, saying that he has a sister of the same age as her. Dayyum, saint, right?

If there's such thing as a genie in a lamp, I'm sure you can guess what my first wish would be.

Yunho, in my arms, all mine :D

Here's DBSK latest MV, Wrong number. If you wanna see Yunho in his action, he's the one topless in the bathroom *hotness!* ^^

No comments: