Monday, January 5, 2009

for my future koibito

This entry is not healthy for my mind's health. I should've avoided it but I can't.

koibito, means sweetheart in Japanese.

This is something to guide you, my future koibito.

If you want to serenade me, this is the song that I've always had on my mind. The perfect song. You don't have to sing it to me, I don't want a beautiful moment to be charred with ridiculous laughter.

Keep in mind though, give it to me and mean it. Because there's nothing that appalled me more than saying something and taking it back in the future.



"It's not your fault those hands are cold,
clinging onto the wounds of the past."


I don't know if you exist.
But if you do, love me unconditionally.
And show me that you care, truly care.

"To be loved by someone,
by anyone,
it makes life shine"



p/s - this song is kinda sad, so don't click play if you're avoiding sad, sappy feeling.

No comments: