Monday, August 4, 2008

THERE'S A NEED TO CHANGE

Negativity could kill you.

It eats up your inside and leaves you feeling hollow and in most cases, fumed too.

Realising that (I had been enlightened about this a couple of times but good God, bad habit dies hard), I want it so bad to shed off this negativities that are nested in me. So I’m hoping that this writing marks my farewell to the negativities that I have so much in me. I might not be able to ditch all of them at one go but I do wish that I will get rid of them gradually as I go through this journey called life. I know all these sounds rather cliché but there’s no harm in believing all things that are so called cliché.

The negativities in my dictionary could be different from yours. But I’m sure the underlying principle is that it is something that could destroy you. When I listen to my whimsical needs, it often leads me to somewhere dark and gloomy. More often than not they made me suffocate. I don’t know if you have ever experience it but I’m sure all of us have problems, dilemmas, the likes. What differentiate us is how we deal with them.

And when I pay too much attention to these negativities, I forget about the good things. And that what made me fell into that deep hole over and over again.

I can’t really explain what exactly that had knocked some sense into my head. But I’m glad I took the time to stop and smell the roses. Because it is good for me and it’s about time I care more about me.

No comments: