Monday, December 12, 2011

year end hols 2011

I was beyond ecstatic when the school hols arrived although I'd have to invigilate for stpm. Yes, it would be more awesome and heavenly if I do not have to waste my time becoming a zombie for the day, looking at kids trying to ace their exam papers with nothing else on my mind except for the constant thoughts on what would I do next once I reach home, what's the menu for the day, and many more that is mostly domestic related.

But to think that at least I get a pahala for helping out a heavily pregnant colleague who's waiting for the due date that is just around the corner by replacing her to invigilate and also the allowance that I'll be getting (trust me, it's not much. at all. tapi jadikla dari jage free aje), I'm comforted.

We are not really going anywhere this time except for attending a few weddings that will occupy / already occupied our most weekends ;p This weekend and the following will insyaAllah let us to jalan jalan malaysia and there will be some serious makan series as well as shopping to be done and not forgotten, moments to be captured using the spanking new camera that we have grown to love.

I got to meet my besties, Izza and Zabby during the hols and those two separate rendezvous were truly a blessing in disguise. I actually hit my lower than low (career satisfaction -wise) since I got my transfer and these two girls actually made me see things in a different light, got me back to my old self just by talking to them. I'm pretty sure they had no idea of what those meetings contributed to me apart from a really jolly good time. They inspired me :)

I wish there would be more people that I could meet but time seems to be very jealous of us all. There are always clashing plans and commitments and so those meet ups would have to be postponed. But one thing for sure, regardless of how long we haven't met, we would all be able to talk and laugh like it was just yesterday we bid our farewell, the very next time we all have our get-together. I'm certain of that :)

No comments: