Thursday, July 1, 2010

If he has a million bucks

Last Tuesday, I asked my form one students to write an essay of what they will do should they have a million bucks. Eyes went round when I mentioned one million bucks and I got to know their hearts' desire.

And I'm halfway marking their books when I stumbled upon this kid's work.

First paragraph, he mentioned taking his parents to Mecca.

Second paragraph, he mentioned about buying cars and bikes for his parents and siblings.

Third paragraph, he mentioned about buying a house and treating his friends for pizzas.

And in the last paragraph...,

"Lastly, for myself, I want a new girlfriend because I want her to become my wife"

-_-"

Honey, I don't think a girl who wants your for your million bucks would make a great wife lah.

No comments: