Tuesday, October 20, 2009

supply for many months to come

My darling went to Korea last week because of his work and when asked what I wanted for him to bring home for me, I just mentioned, mask.

Facial mask sheet is something, that I think, would not be much of a hassle to look for and carry back home. It would fit nicely in his luggage. It's way cheaper over there too. I have other things that I wanted but being a guy I know it would be a tad tougher for him to look for those stuff so that's the reason for saying only 'mask'.

Back in my mind, when he texted me that he had bought me the mask that I asked him to, I was thinking more of like, 5 facial mask sheets. Or probably 10. So when he emailed me this pic, I was beyond shock.


Too cute. Hehe. I don't have to buy facial mask sheet for months to come! (I only use once every week, along with my clay facial mask and peel-off facial mask. If you're a guy u must be confused by now, huh. I think I lost u at clay facial mask :P)

And before he boarded the plane, these were added into the weight of his luggage.


All of them are way cheaper over there. If I was with him, I could imagine myself gone crazy in the shops and he'd be watching me with fearful eyes :D I've tried a couple of items. I'm a bit nostalgic so it was pretty tough to decide which item should be ruined first. If I could, I want to keep it for years to come but hey that's what blogs and pictures are for so I'm keeping it here in my blog, where it'll remain to be seen for centuries, maybe :)

And did I mention that I heart him? Mwahhx! Thank you so much!!! (tak sia2 selalu bawak dia masuk kedai etude house, etc..pandai dia pilih brg kecantikan...:P)

Glad you didn't go for a long time, the distance was unbearable!

No comments: