Saturday, November 7, 2009

i wish u well :-)

I'm not really good with keeping in touch and I have to admit it. I know it's bad but old habits die hard and this is one of it. I place each and everyone of my closest friends in my heart and I always do think a lot about them and most of them are good thoughts, rest assure :-)

I have a very few close school friends. A few of them went through primary school to secondary school with me. They knew me since I was a snobbish young queen bee wannabe hehe.

And this one particular girl, she started working way early than the rest of us. I remembered one day when she treated us for lunch. All of us don't really see each other often so that day was really nice. I wanted so much to start working too. Super besh bila kawan sesame berhingus belanja makan dgn duit gaji dia sendrik. I was like, woah, gayat. Haha.

Her life journey is something that if it is to be written in a book, it would be really thick, with the plot rising up and down. Nonetheless of what had happened in the past (and I shall not elaborate bout it further here), her lucky stars always shine on her.

Bak kata orang, rezeki dia murah... :-)

And so, Alhamdulillah, she got a job in, Riyadh (if I was not mistaken). She told me about wanting the job when we met during Raya kot. And I got to know that she managed to grab it, on her blog. That is how pathetic I am at keeping in touch, I HAD to read blogs to know what my friends are up to! *sigh.

Sorry babe, I know I'm bad at being a good friend and you must have felt a wee bit disappointed when I didn't tell you that our former classmate and lepak-mate is now my boyfriend but I have my own reasons :-)

I don't know exactly when you'll be going away but I want you to know that I wish you well. Hope everything will go smoothly for you and I surely hope that we would meet again (hopefully, all four of us gals!) and take tonssss of pictures that you could look at when you're over there.



dia seorang nurse dan saye panggil die wedah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gille best..bile nak buat entry pasal aku jugak - mamat
doa for my resit exam.3 hari lagi wuhuu